In Energy, Soul Connecting and Awakening Consciousness the author introduces readers to the world of working with energy and vibrations, drawing on her experience as a musician, psychotherapist and meditator. Intended for trained therapists who are interested in learning about energy techniques, Ruthie Smith provides a full introduction to the field in all its complexity and wonder.
An overview of energy methods are presented, supported by clinical vignettes, illustrating the wide reach of their application. The book synthesis disciplines including aspects of contemporary science, self-help energy tools, and models such as psychoanalytic, spiritual and energetic developmental ‘maps’.
Suitable also as an introductory teaching text, Smith illustrates how energy psychotherapy can bridge and integrate the physical, psychological, transgenerational, transpersonal and consciousness itself.
1. ‘THE SHIFT’ - THE RADICAL RESTRUCTURING OF OUR WORLD
2. FROM EGO TO ‘THE GREAT AWAKENING’: exploring the 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensional evolving consciousness, and heart and soul- based
3. EVERYTHING IS ENERGY – from matter to light
4. SYNTHESISING SCIENCE IN PSYCHOTHERAPY– epigenetics, neurobiology and cellular biology.
5. ENERGY PSYCHOTHERAPY - the ‘ease and grace’ of energy psychology, easily applied as self- help tools to clear trauma
6. INTEGRATING BODYMINDENERGY and its multi-dimensional systems
7. PSYCHOTHERAPY IN THE QUANTUM ERA – road maps for the evolution of our consciousness
8. THE MULTIDIMENSONAL CLINICAL TERRAIN – using energy psychology to clear trauma at all levels
Ruthie Smith is a Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist with 35 years’ clinical experience, specialising in trauma. She is currently Senior Course Director on Confer’s Diploma in Energy Psychotherapy.