An adorable story about making new friends and finding creative solutions to playground problems.
A pair of pears rocked on a seesaw.
A pair of pears played ping-pong.
A pair of pears rode their tandem bike.
Until one day, someone new wanted to join their fun.
Big Pear and Little Pear love playing together. But when Orange joins in, their games don’t work and Big Pear feels left out. A relatable, hilarious, and kind-hearted tale about navigating friendship when three definitely starts to feel like a crowd! From the author of CBCA Honour Winner, Anemone is not the Enemy.
- The ideal gift for new kindergarten and school starters
- A perfect conversation starter for teachers and librarians supporting children as they grapple with the challenges of friendship dynamics
- Would suit fans of Love, Triangle by Marcie Colleen & Bob Shea, Mo Willem’s Can I Play too? and Mac Barnett & Jon Klassen’s Shapes Trilogy.
- Australian Book Design Awards for Best Designed Children's Illustrated Book
- Australian Book Industry Awards for Small Publishers' Children's Book of the Year